Thursday 8 March 2012

All the small things....

Since the accident I've been wearing strapless bras or a bra strap that goes across one shoulder because my injury is so sore. Yesterday, for the first time, I was able to wear two bra straps! I am wearing them over compression vests so it's not exactly glamorous but equally, it's nice not to be lop-sided anymore!

Since the accident I've found it's the small things that have really irritated me. I can ignore the larger problem and hide it out of sight and out of mind but the bra strap issue got right on my....nerves. After an accident it's the small things that really do count: being able to wear earrings again; being able to pluck my eyebrows again, being able to tuck the shaved sideburns behind my ears and being able to go out without a parasol at all times.

Each little step is a small victory.

1 comment:

  1. I received my wonderbra ultimate bra today and, tried it on. It gives great lift :) And it stays on. It even comes with some optional straps for if you want to make it a strap bra. AWESOME! I highly recommend this bra.

    ReplyDelete