Thursday 1 March 2012

It's such a perfect day....sunshine and seagulls


Today has been (so far) one of those rare and treasured days. Everything has been perfect.

- I woke up to sunshine
- My morning avocado was perfectly ripe
- I went to Mudchute farm, expecting nothing, finding lots, including Llamas
- The birds were singing, the sheep were baaing and the really cute rabbits snuffling
- Had a delicious lunch in the farm's organic cafe, in the sun, surrounded by noisy animals and happy children
- One of the happy children had the same unusual name as me and looked like I did as a little lass
- Found my local cinema and watched 'The Woman in Black' (scared myself witless)
- The pedestrian crossing lights were green all the way home.....
- ......and some girls were handing out free copies of Grazia magazine which I refrained from buying this morning as i've been too frivolous this week
- The sun is still out, I'm on the balcony and the seagulls are swooping over the water
- I might have a glass of wine in the sun just because

It's days like this that make you thankful.

And look what went past my balcony.....!

No comments:

Post a Comment