Wednesday 11 January 2012

.com and .co.uk!

Welcome to the new domain name for my blog!

As the number of hits racks up towards 1,500 I decided I should make my blog more visible to the world! After all, it has a lot of useful information in it for fellow survivors and my friends and family get to tune out my moans and whines and read about them instead.

I'm fairly proud of myself for this clever bit of domaining and URLing, all things I have absolutely no idea about whatsoever.

It will all look the same, the only difference is that you should be able to type in www.recoveringfromaburninjury.COM or www.recoveringfromaburninjury.CO.UK and visit Phoenix Rising from the Ashes.

It should also eventually appear in search engines, something I thought was automatic but apparently you need to work on. Groan.

Overall though, it should mean this is available to more and more people.

So....enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment