Thursday 17 November 2011

It's the small things that brighten your day.

Since my accident hair washing has become a time-consuming, arm-achingly slow chore.

It seems like such a small thing but people like me keep dry shampoo in business...it is simply too exhausting to keep washing your hair.

Luckily for me, I used to work in a hair salon 10 years ago and I made some wonderful friends. It's one of these friends, mentioned in an earlier post, who made a silk fringe out of my singed hair.

Today I popped in after they invited me for a hair wash...I washed it once this week and couldn't bear to do it again! No appointment necessary, just the promise of a wash and go, whenever it suited me. (And some lovely Moroccan oil too!)

I'd like to say thank-you to the salon for all the support and kind words since this has happened. It's generosity like this that makes the world keep turning.



P.S Just in case...it's invaluable! http://www.batistehair.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment